Skip to contents
- Code covarage and unit testing start to be integrated.
CRAN release: 2022-02-28
- Two mixture models on the unit hypersphere added.
- Supports for spherical Laplace distribution added.
riem.phate() is added for sub-manifold learning/visualization.
- New data from EEG ERPs is available by
spd.wassbary() is added to compute Wasserstein barycenter of Gaussian distributions.
CRAN release: 2021-06-20
mle.spnorm() for controls with user-defined stopping criteria.
- Fixed log-likelihood evaluation for
CRAN release: 2021-05-05
- Interfaces to some of the functions are simplified to emphasize key parameters only for users.
- Added functionalities added galore.
- Vignette for an elementary usage of the package is added.
CRAN release: 2020-09-22
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Initial release : Hello, World!